This rider/input list is for The JT Blues Band's full band
- Lead vocal: Band provides Shure wireless mic with straight stand. Please provide cable
on stage left for wireless receiver.
- Backing vocal stage left - please provide boom stand, mic & cable
- Backing vocal stage right – Band provides EV mic and boom stand, please provide cable
- Elec. Guitar Amp #1 stage right (small stand) - please provide instrument mic & cable
- Elec. Guitar Amp #2 stage left (small stand) - please provide instrument mic & cable
- Bass Amp Direct Out stage left – please provide cable
- Keyboards Direct Out stage left - please provide cable
- Kick drum - please provide low frequency mic, small stand & cable
- Snare drum - please provide mic, mic clip (or boom stand) & cable
- Tom #1 - please provide mic, mic clip & cable
- Tom #2 - please provide mic, mic clip & cable
- Drums overhead left - please provide mic, boom stand & cable
- Drums overhead right - please provide mic, boom stand & cable
- AUX for drummers in Ear Monitors running mono
- Please provide adequate compression, noise gates & reverb effects.
Please provide 1 floor monitor for 4 band members & 2 for lead vocal (4 in total)
- 4 separate mixes if possible; if fewer mixes available,please at least separate lead vocalist's monitor mix. Lead vocal needs 2 monitors & stage left 1 atleast.
All P.A. equipment such as mixer, mic cables, speakers, must
Please power at back, front & sides of stage with several
available outlets separate from any
huge power consumption such as lights, power amps, misc.
If you have any questions about any of these items -- please
We'll be happy to help.